Fun Science West Lancs are beginning their search for an exceptional person to undertake a 6 months, full time, paid work placement. Training will be given in all aspects of the business from admin and marketing to delivering sessions to children. First thing on the training agenda will definitely be how to make slime!
- Flexibility (it won’t be a 9 to 5 job!)
- Good weekend availability
- Your own car and valid UK driving license
- Willingness to travel
- DBS or willingness to undertake one
- Enthusiasm (we are FUN Science after all!)
Due to the placement funding restrictions you must:
- Live in the Liverpool City Region (Merseyside)
- Be ages 18-29
- Be economically inactive or not in employment on commencement of the placement
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more details, please send a CV with a paragraph or two as to why you are interested to email@example.com. We will send further details to those suitable. You can also call 07446149750.