For a one off franchise fee of £9995 plus £150 a month we are offering you the chance to run your own successful Fun Science business in your location. Your start up fee will get you:
– All the equipment and training needed to run five party packages, five after school sessions and five days of holiday activities. This includes a range of high-tech science equipment including a Van de Graaff generator, candy floss maker and various chemicals. All sessions are designed to be repeated regularly
– A guidebook with step by step instructions for all birthday parties, after school sessions and holiday activities
– Full uniform including 1 lab coat printed with your ‘science name’ and two branded polo shirts
– A launch event in your area and local PR before and after the event
– A business start-up guide with advice specifically relating to marketing your services, finance, employing staff and social media
– A marketing start up pack including 500 leaflets, 250 certificates, 250 business cards and 25 schools brochures
– Access to printable templates including leaflets, certificates, business cards, schools brochures, holiday leaflets, magazine adverts, contracts, child protection policy, standard emails, stock photos and booking forms.
– Your own space on our website as well as an @fun-science.org.uk email address
– Your own exclusive territory
Your £150 a month maintenance fee (fixed for 10 years) will get you
– The rights to use the Fun Science name, logo and trading style as well as all branded equipment
– Local and national advertising paid for by us.
– Technical help and assistance including maintenance of the website
– 4 new lesson plans a month sent to you by email
– On going help and support
How much could you earn?
This table gives an indication of how much you could earn for each service.
|Crazy Chemical Celebration||Sweets and Surprises||Amazing Electrics||Chemical/ Electrical Extravaganza||The Complete Package||After School Club (5 sessions)||Fun Day (group of 5)|
If you chose to work alone you could run 208 birthday parties, 30 after school clubs and 11 holiday clubs (5 days each) per year. Based on running at only half this you could make a yearly gross profit of £33,295.65 before overheads. Sounds too good to be true? Fun Science Bath has been running for three years and continues to exceed this figure yearly. If you would like any more information on how these estimations have been generated please do not hesitate to ask.
If you think this sounds like the perfect opportunity or you would like to know more, either click here to visit our dedicated franchise site or fill in the form below and someone will get back to you with a little more information.