Have you ever dreamed of running your own business? Want a career that is fun as well as profitable? We offer a low-risk, tried and tested investment opportunity with a start-up cost of just £4,995.
Some of the benefits of a Fun Science franchise are:
- Full start up package including Van de Graaff generator, chemicals, glassware, uniform, robot building equipment and much more.
- Access to over 100 lesson plans, contracts, health and safety documents, data protection policy, risk assessments, child protection documents, accident reporting forms etc.
- Help and support at every step of your business journey including full start-up training, help getting bookings, assistance with employing staff and help and support with any issues if they arise (e.g. child protection concerns, employment disputes etc).
- Your own space on our Search Engine Optimised website and your own @fun-science.org.uk email address.
- Your own easy to use booking system provided by Party Pro Manager
- Instant accreditation by the Children’s University
- Your own branch specific marketing materials including leaflets, business card and social media icons.
- Use of our shared marketing materials including promotional videos, high resolution photos, sample adverts, posters, flyers and social media banners.
- An exclusive area containing at least 50,000 children aged 5-11 and the option to expand to more areas in the future.
- Access to our branch owners Facebook group where branch owners swap advice and support each other.
Fun Science activities are provided through birthday parties, after school clubs and holiday programmes. Fun Science franchisees gain an incredible amount of satisfaction from seeing children grow to love science whilst generating a significant profit. With our backing, you will be making money from day one and having fun at the same time!
“The excitement of the birthday parties and sharing experiments with a large group of children is great. I really enjoy visiting schools and working with them to build on the science topics pupils have been learning about in the classroom. Plus I love the challenge of creating workshops to answer the different questions and interests of my home educated groups.” – Kinetic Kate, Fun Science Dorset.
If you would like to learn more either click here to visit our dedicated franchise site or fill in the form below and someone will be in touch within 2 working days.