Big Box of Science
19 in stock
Keep your budding scientist experimenting at home with our Big Box of Science! This kit is jam-packed full of indoor and outdoor experiments to keep your primary age children busy come rain or shine. Our science kit includes 25 practical science experiments, covering five different topics to keep your little scientists busy. Activities include:
- Launching a rocket to send a stretchy man to the moon
- Making a scientific candy
- Making bouncing bubbles
- Creating solar prints using just the power of the sun
- Making a compass bracelet
- Telling the time with the sun
- Creating sparks with flint and steel
As well as a kit full of equipment, you will have access to online videos and instructions to ensure your children are having fun whilst learning at the same time. Plus, our Big Box of Science also comes with a horrible science book (RRP £7.99)!
Suitable for ages 5+. Adult supervision needed for some activities.