Science Hat Competition
Make your very own science-themed hat and be in with a chance of winning 5 home science kits delivered directly to your door with our science hat competition!
Your hat can be made of paper, a bucket, a basket, a bowl or even – a hat! Just decorate your hat with a scientific concept, idea or picture and take a photo. You can then either share your photo on Twitter or Instagram with the hastag #funsciencehatcompetition or email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Fun Science Hat Competition’.
The most creative science hat (as judged by the Fun Science team) will win 5 science kits delivered directly to your door. These kits are aimed at children aged 5-11 and contain all you need to do a range of experiments in your own home.
The competition is open to all ages and families can enter together if they like. The competition ends on the 3rd June at 12pm and the winner will be announced on the 5th June at 12pm.
Home science kits can also be purchased through our online shop.
Terms and conditions
- The judges’ desicion is final.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- All entrants under the age of 18 must have their parent’s permission before entering the competition.
- By entering, you give us permission to share your picture on our website and social media platforms if you win.
- You must be located within the UK to be eligible to win this competition.